My Bitcoin Wallet Got Hacked

My bitcoin wallet was hacked . I gave up trying to get Bitcoin Core working again and switched to a browser-based wallet (blockchain.info) today. My $600 worth of Ethereum is gone, but I'm not mad.

How I chose my bitcoin wallet CoinZodiaC Bitcoin Wallet, Bitcoin.
How I chose my bitcoin wallet CoinZodiaC bitcoin wallet, bitcoin on www.pinterest.com.

Jan 17 2021 04:22:17 I imported my private key and the wallet shows I have exactly 0 BTC. An unexpected message asking for a software update for security reasons may cause a backdoor to open.

Bitcoin was received on September 28, 2021 and the transaction is reflected on my dashboard.


I haven't received an email from Blockchain about a new listing. Wallet hacking to be more precise. I had an email confirmation for signing up.

Every day, Cipherblade receives requests from people whose bitcoins or cryptocurrencies have been hacked and who are looking for our help to find and recover the cryptocurrency.


Even if cybercriminals target your wallet directly or hack the exchanges once they get hold of your currency, you need to act fast! Scams, scams and hacks that have affected individual investors and even investors have been widespread. To be sure, please watch this video and find out what I did to avoid this huge headache.

Physical wallets can be lost and stolen.


According to zdnet, the scam is still ongoing and has collected a total of $22 million worth of bitcoins since its inception. Often these people think or believe that they have a "super secure setup" and want to get it. If someone manages to steal or reverse a bitcoin transaction, I will not help them.

There is probably the funniest wallet hack scammer out there (if you find them funny).


Hello, I downloaded the Bitcoin Cash Fork file to get Bitcoin Cash and after downloading and installing the file I received an email from Blockchain to allow the connection. I clicked on it then put in my password and 2fa then all my bitcoins were sent and stolen. Please help me this is all my savings please this is too much money please help me get it back! I imported my private key and the wallet showed I had exactly 0 BTC. Install official/trusted bitcoin wallet software.

I will update this article regularly about Flaw Tech (How I Hacked Bitcoin Wallet).


Be careful with your online wallet system password. Now that you have a better idea of ​​how hackers get into cryptocurrency wallets, we can continue to find ways to protect ourselves. We have a dedicated section for bitcoin where you can post your questions or anything else you want to share.

banner